|The Consortium offers employers the following services and resources to assist employers with their recruitment efforts:
- Access to a combined student population of 7,000 and an alumni/ae
base of over 90,000. The Massachusetts law schools attract students
whose educational, experiential, cultural, and geographic diversity
enhances the legal community.
- Year-round interviewing opportunities at any one of the area law schools or hotels.
- Resume collection services for employers who are unable to visit
the Boston area, but who wish to receive resumes from Boston area law
school students or graduates.
- Advertisement of full-time, part-time, volunteer or contract
opportunities in the individual schools' student and/or alumni
- Opportunities to conduct employer information sessions or participate in panel discussions at the area law schools.
- AIDS Action Committee
- Alaska Department of Law, Criminal Division
- Brann & Isaacson
- Bronx County District Attorney
- Bronx Defenders
- Brooklyn Defender Services
- Building Excellent Schools
- Cades, Schutte, LLP
- Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal, LLP
- Children and Family Law Program of CPCS
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice
- Clark Hill, P.C.
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Community Action Program Legal Services, Inc.
- Community Legal Aid in Worcester, MA
- Congressional Research Service, American Law Division
- Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Women's Education & Legal Fund
- Consumers Union
- Delaware Attorney General's Office
- Devine Millimet
- Disabilities Rights Center, Inc.
- Disability Law Center
- Disabled Persons Protection Commission
- DNA - People's Legal Services, Inc.
- Eaton, Peabody, P.A.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons, Federal Medical Center
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Election Commission
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Fund for American Studies
- Gallagher Callahan & Gartrell, P.C.
- Greater Boston Legal Services
- Hancock & Estabrook, LLP
- Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
- Health Care For All
- Heisler Feldman McCormick & Garrow
- Internal Revenue Service
- Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights, Boston, MA
- LeClair Ryan
- Legal Advocacy and Resource Center
- Legal Aid Society of New York
- Legal Services of Alabama
- Massachusetts Advocates for Children
- Massachusetts Attorney General
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- Massachusetts Department of Public Safety
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety & Security
- Massachusetts Parole Board
- Massachusetts State Police, Office of Chief Legal Counsel
- Massachusetts Superior Court
- McLane Law Firm
- Mecklenburg County Public Defender's Office
- Medical Legal Partnership | Boston
- Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee
- MetroWest Legal Services
- Miami Public Defender's Office
- Middlesex County District Attorney's Office
- Nanobiosym, Inc.
- National Advocates for Pregnant Women
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Juvenile Defender Center
- Neighborhood of Affordable Housing, Inc.
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc.
- New Hampshire Attorney General
- New Hampshire Legal Assistance
- New Hampshire Public Defender
- New York County District Attorney's Office
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Office of the Legal Advisor to the Boston Public Schools
- Orleans Public Defender's Office
- Orr & Reno, P.A.
- Plymouth County District Attorney's Office
- Poverty and Race Research Action Council
- Prisoners' Legal Services
- Prisoners' Legal Services of New York, Inc.
- Public Counsel Law Center
- Rhode Island Attorney General's Office
- Rhode Island Public Defender
- Rhode Island State Government Internship Program
- Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green, P.A.
- Skelton, Taintor & Abbott
- Suffolk County District Attorney's Office
- Sulloway & Hollis, PLLC
- U.S. Air Force JAG
- U.S. Attorney's Office, Civil Division
- U.S. Attorney's Office, Criminal Division
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor
- U.S. Dept. of Justice, Environmental Enforcement Section
- U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges
- U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of the Solicitor
- U.S. Dept. of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration
- U.S. Dept. of the Navy, Office of the General Counsel
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Navy JAG
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs
- Woods, Oviatt, Gilman, LLP